My love of shoes started relatively recently when Jen Bartel partnered with Adidas to make the limited edition Captain Marvel UltraBoosts. And then it was the Nike Adapt Huaraches that really locked me in (they're robot shoes!).
Though I enjoy collecting shoes I find pretty, I try not to be too precious about them and will wear them out
- Marvel x Adidas Speedfactory AM4CM 'Captain Marvel'
- Nike Adapt Huarache 'Opti Yellow'
- Disney x Vans Sk8-Hi 'Sorcerer's Apprentice'
- Destiny X Palladium Panpa Baggy Moon Boots
- Nintendo x J. Cole x Puma RS-Dreamer 'Super Mario 64'
- U.S.C.M. Bug x Reebok Alien Stomper '40th Anniversary'
- LEGO x Adidas ZX 8000 'A-ZX Series - Mixed Blocks'
- Nike Blazer Mid '77 Vintage 'Have A Good Game'
- Adidas D.O.N. Issue #2 Marvel Spidey Sense Shoes
- Nike Space Hippie 01 'This Is Trash'
- Adidas Ultraboost DNA x LEGO Plates Shoes
- Adidas D.O.N. Issue #2 Marvel Spider Gwen Shoes
- Puma x Animal Crossing: New Horizons Wild Rider Sneakers
- Puma x The Suicide Squad Suede Sneakers - Harley Quinn
Apple Computers & Devices
I worked at a local electonics store a long time ago when a customer brought in a Apple Macintosh M0001 to trade in. The store owner didn't care about this awesome piece of history that just got dropped in his lap so he sold it to me for basically nothing.
Since then I've been working on collection pivotal "firsts" in Apple's history.